Combination of mixed flowers In a pink box. This flower box consists of 40 stems mixed flowers in a box.
Flower Care Instructions:
- Some flowers may arrive in a bud form, just trim the stems and add water. They will be thirsty after their journey and after having some water the buds will start to open.
- After receiving your bouquet or flower arrangement, help the flowers to stay longer by keeping the vase, container, bowl, or liner filled with fresh water. You should keep the water level high to help the flowers long-lasting, Flowers stay fresher, longer when they get water to drink!
- Always make sure the flower vase or container is thoroughly clean and hygiene for flowers.
- For best long-lasting results, cut the flower stems with a sharp knife or scissors at an angle about one to two inches from the bottom. This allows fresh flowers to absorb water better.
- Be first to remove the damaged blooms or foliage from the fresh flower arrangement.
- Flowers always prefers to stay in temperatures between 8 to 22 degrees Celsius, and always avoid placing the flowers near direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents, directly under ceiling fans, and anywhere that has a hot temperature around it.
We attempt to create bouquets to look like on the picture but in certain conditions, we may need to make flower substitutions. Please be confident that we will all the time to make your flower arrangement look gorgeous!