PLEASE NOTE : WE DO NOT OPEN ON SUNDAY, ORDERS PLACED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WILL NOT BE FILLED UNTIL MONDAY AFTERNOON / EVENING AT THE EARLIEST. ORDERS TAKE ONE WORKING DAY TO PROCESS.
- All products as depicted online. (can vary from time to time)
- Certain products may be delivered in bud to ensure you get a longer shelf life from your arrangement.
- Some flowers and plants may be harmful or poisonous (lilies in particular can be extremely toxic to cats),
if you require further information before submitting an order please feel free to contact me via the shop.
- All products are subject to availability and seasonality. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without giving prior notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order, we will notify you asap.
- We are unable to offer Finishing Touch items with products ordered from selected ranges.
- Products are delivered next day unless another delivery date is explicitly stated at the time of submitting your payment.
- Prices listed within this site are valid for a maximum of 7 days of submitting your purchase.
- Each purchase order contains a date and time stamp, and each order placed is email to both you, the recipient and us within the shop.
- Prices include VAT for deliveries within the Republic of Ireland.
- We ONLY deliver within Ireland.
- Product prices for items requiring delivery outside of Kerry, may require additional costs to be incurred [ie additional mileage and/or courier]
- The payment system has been programmed to be as straight forward as possible, taking into consideration those who use laptops/desktops and those who use mobile devices to place orders.
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards through the use of PayPal.
- By clicking on the ‘Proceed to PayPal’ button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the site.
- By ordering through this site, the shopping cart will require you to consent to the Terms and Conditions, regardless of reading them or not.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of the offer. We will send an email confirmation or call you to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide, and you should additionally receive conformation of payment/transaction from PayPal. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued confirmation(s).
- We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of sixteen (16) years.
- We do not accept American Express!
We have three simple, straight forward delivery methods
- LOCAL DELIVERY | delivery in and around the Killarney Area [5/8 km radius]
- LOCAL PICKUP | where you place an order and come to collect it at the shop
- FLAT RATE | delivery outside of Killarney [outside of the 5/8 km radius]
- If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so, by calling us on our landline.
- You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit and/or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
- Orders will only be delivered after payment has been received in full!
- Customers are required to set-up a simple account username and password.
- This company will not sell on, or reuse your personal details in any way, make, shape or form without prior consent to do so!
- We understand that this information is your intellectual property and as such will do our utmost to safe-guard it to the best of our ability.
- We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of sixteen (16) years, and therefore would ask that when making an order, you do so with the consent of the card owner.
In using this website, you have consented to using cookies. A cookie is a small text file all websites you use, place on your computer/mobile device to ensure your experience is as straightforward as possible. A cookie can be removed from your system by clearing your browser history.